Monday, October 31, 2011

Recycle: Aluminium Candle Container as Picture Holder

When the light is out, candle is the first things that come across your mind, right? (or is it torchlight? hahaha).. Light the candle. When the wax is out, light out, aluminium container empty. Actually, you can do something with this wasted containers, as a picture holder!! 

Two slits are all that it takes! Cut both ends of the container (estimate your width of your picture). Don't go too big or your picture will fall..


You can insert two pictures at the same time. In front and at the back. 

Alternatively, I also slipped my old-become-new mirror. The broken mirror was from my make-up box and I gave it a new kitten frame, appreciating the love for cats of my little girl. 


There you have it.. What a great way to recycle, huh?

Happy trying y'all!! Sharing is caring!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...