Monday, October 31, 2011

Dinner @ MURNI SUNWAY

Once upon a time, my husband suddenly asked me to go to dinner at this one place. I said OK. I have no idea where he was taking me until I saw the signboard "Restoran Murni". FYI, this restaurant has a few franchises in Klang Valley but I've never been to the Sunway's before. There were a wide variety of mouth-watering food served here, from local cuisine to western. Sounds cliche right? But you gonna taste the difference once you experienced it yourself!

The beverage itself can bring enthusiast as they define their drinks as 'I Love You', 'I Miss You', 'Pink Panther', bla bla bla, and I ordered 'Be Happy' - the combination of Ribena-Mango-Soda-Longan. My husband's 'Fair Lady' (I forgot already the mix combination).. Now you get the pictures yet?

I ate a mouthful of Lamb Chop. It was OK for me (I've had better).  I envy my husband because his meal looked simple but very delicious, marvelous, all the lous-lous lah.. Jeng jeng jeng, it was Roti Naan with Mozarella Cheese & Bacon. It was worth to wait for the naan as I already finished my Lamb Chop when the meal came. Memang sodop!! Never taste a better naan than Murni's. I couldn't get enough of roti, then I ordered Roti Kosong satu.. Peh, memang kenyang giler. Dah la makan Lamb Chop, celup-celup makan naan, pastu bedal roti kosong. Minum pulak 'Be Happy', kembung kejap.. Hahaha.. 

 
For those yang nak try Murni Sunway, it is situated at Jalan PJS 8/13, agak dekat dengan Sunway Pyramid. Ada jugak kat Petaling Jaya, PJ (don't remember kat jalan mana) or kat William (lebih kurang cam Murni gak), kat area Kelana Jaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...