Friday, October 28, 2011

A New Pouch for my DigiCam!

The old pouch is gone. Seems like Balqis has played with it and misplaced somewhere I cannot found. My digital camera was naked for a couple of days. It must been cold for the camera, so I did a new pouch for it. 


I used felt paper. Measured the dimensions and cut.  I tied double slip knots around the pouch, I did not sew. A big wood button is used and a 4 cm elastic thread as the button hole. You can say that the button is an accessory too. I also made a hole for my camera strand. A neat finish is made by stitching the cover using contrast embossed thread. The best part is I made my mark on the back of the pouch, written 'abby'..




Now my camera is warm enough.


If you are tired with your old camera pouch, why don't you try to make a new one?


Happy trying! Sharing is caring

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...