Monday, October 17, 2011

On a Birthday like Today!

16 October. I like this date. It finally came. The day my mama gave birth to me 26 years ago. May Allah bless her for giving me a chance to be a servant to Him until now.

This day made me happy each year because it is the day the people I love - mama, papa, brother, sister, cousins, nenek, friends and family, surrounds me with wishes and love. Regular phrase on birthday, "Semoga dimurahkan rezeki", "Semoga panjang umur". Ramai yang mendoakan kita, InsyaAllah makbul. Amin.. But above all, I am into my ayah-in-law's quote:

"Jangan minta panjang umur jer tapi kne tambah semga semakin umur panjang semakin meningkatnya taqwa kepada Allah swt.Amin. Murah rezeki kne plak tambah, bila rezeki brtambah, makin banyak infak di jalan Allah seperti sedeqah dan membantu yang memerlukan. Amin."

No editing. He posted it on my facebook. It has been thoughtful for him to wish and advise me at the same time. It made me think for a while, am I good enough as a Muslim? I should have been better if setan do not interfere in my way. Damn you devils!! 

A promise to myself has been made and it is sealed with Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.. I want to complete the 5 Rukun Islam. I want to perform my hajj when the right time comes (and with enough money)!! :-) InsyaAllah..

Hmmm, my cuddly husband treated me with delicious meal today, besides bought me a pair of new clothes (and for himself and Balqis) - and I like the kiss on the cheek. Thank you. I love you both!! 

How I love a birthday like today!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...