Friday, October 21, 2011

I am ONE lucky mama!!

A few months back (I think on July), I like OneTV Asia facebook page (terpengaruh dengan iklan dlm TV). Actually OneTV is my favorite channel for the time being as I’ve been hit by the Korean wave. Huhu.. And so they held a survey (I forgot already what the survey is all about *crack head*), and I was anticipated to participate in it. The questions were quite a lot, but still I answered them with passion and sincerity (almost took me 10 minutes of my precious time). Last question, complete a slogan (is slogan a question? ~duh~).

I love to watch TV because……………………………………………………………………

Arghhhh!! I hate sentencing slogans! I should have expected this from the very beginning. Hence I seek for my sister’s help. She gave me her idea and I hesitantly wrote the slogan (knowing that there is no more honesty – this is so not me!).

3 months later, I received a suspicious email. I really thought that it was a scam and I wanted to delete it right away. Just before I click on the bin icon, I saw a word on the intro of the email ‘ONE survey Giveaway: Mailing of Prizes’ and like a lightning strike, I remembered the survey I did. I never thought that they would pick some lucky winners for their survey. Ye la, kata survey kan, tak harap ape-ape la..  Agaknye berkat jawab soalan dengan jujur kot (poyo). Hehe.. Well, seems like luck was on my side. Alhamdulillah.. Credits to my sis, klux, too for a cool yet compact slogan!


I love to watch TV because it has OneTV Asia!!

The next week, I received the prizes by post. I was very excited sampai joget-joget. Balqis yang tak tau apa-apa pun joget sama. Hahaha.. They were City Hunter and OneTV merchandises. Frankly speaking, I didn’t follow City Hunter that much. Tengok celup-celup jek. Sorry OneTV. I really didn't mean it!!



Those were just a bunch of simple stuffs that I can expect people to say, “Ek eleh, bende macam ni kalu x dapat pun aku x heran!”. Say what you wanna say, kite bukannye selalu bertuah nak dapat bende-bende free macam ni. Betol tak? Grateful is the word of the day.


Thank you OneTV Asia!!!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...