Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thank you Bonuslink!!

Once upon a time at my in-law's house, I toasted two slices of white sandwich bread in a toaster, then spread them with pandan kaya. I don't know what's got into me but the toasted bread were so yummy that made me want to toast another two slices more. I ate with passion and full of appetite. And that was when I decided to have one toaster at my own home (I do not have one before, duh~).


I browsed into Google searching for a good toaster for me (to that extent) and suddenly my conscious told me, 'Why don't you redeem one at Bonuslink (I love privilege cards, I have a lot of them)?'. And so I did redeemed it from Bonuslink where it deducted 4200 points from my account (Luckily I have more than enough points at that particular time).


Two weeks later and it landed on my kitchen:




I was super excited to received the parcel from the CityLink guy (after 1 week of hardship trying to reach for me but I was not at home - vacation). I like the model very much (brand Morgan), so modern, but unfortunately there was no kaya at home, so I spread peanut butter instead.





I am so thankful to Bonuslink that I can enjoy my delicious toasted kaya bread anytime. What's more, it is completely free, who doesn't like free stuffs right?

Thank you Bonuslink! I am sure to swipe the card more and more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...