Monday, November 7, 2011

A Case for your Stationery



This is it. This is the pencil case I'm talking about. A dimensions of 20 x 12 cm, big enough to store more than 10 pens, 2 highlighters, an eraser, a marker and a stapler. 


As usual, geometry motives for my husband, I chose circles to represents the earth (I know, I know earth is sphere), and I did it in a colorful way, hence the fancy look. A green background is dedicated to our source of oxygen, the refreshing trees and forests. 




I think it is really worth it to stitch those 20 colorful circles (what a relieve!), because it ended up very nice, indeed (puji diri sendiri). Hehe..


Well, sharing is caring!

2 comments:

  1. Kalau Diyana nak, akak boleh jual. Kalau nak tau lebih lanjut, email akak nabila_khalid85@yahoo.com atau PM kat facebook sedapnye_dodol@yahoo.com

    Terima kasih sebab berminat..

    More products to come.. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...