Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Handphone Case Made with Love

My husband was my first customer. He wanted a case for his new phone. He designed the case himself and chose his own color. Light chocolate as the background, blue, red and grey as the geometry motives.


I decided to use felt paper. I did some serious patching. Mata dah naik juling, nak muntah pun ada gak. Hehe.. But for the sake of love (poyo), I've done it!! 


Check this out:




Doesn't it looked gorgeous? I put the stripe cotton fabric as the inner layer to cover the messy patching thread. Patching those red-blue-grey pieces just drove me crazy. It is fortunate that I was blessed with patience and skills. Huhu..


I'm glad my hubby likes it. I mean, a lot!! And it just made me even happier to see him slide the handphone in and out from the case, several times. I can see he was as excited as I am. 


My iPod case is next.


Thanks for reading.. Sharing is caring, indeed!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...