Saturday, November 5, 2011

I Shop with Reusable Bags!!

Today's Saturday. No plastic bags day. And I like it! 


It started three years ago when I was working at a Japan retail company where the top management decided not to give plastic bags to their staffs upon any purchases. They encourage the staffs to use reusable bags and since then, I am getting the hang of it.




I won't leave home without my green bags (although it is not Saturday). I will cramped all those bags into my super duper backpack, at least the petit foldable ones. I even brought them to pasar malam (where all plastics bags are freely been given). 




I'm an eco-chic housewife. Do you eco too? 


It is not too late to preserve our mother earth. Cam orang tua-tua selalu cakap, 'Better late than never'...


Got the message??!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...