Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My 2012 Resolutions - Dah tercapai ke belum?

It has been two weeks since the new year, and as usual I am late enough in making my own 2013 resolutions. But before I list down my new dream, let's go through my last year's wishlist. Did I achieved those goals? 

Flashback on my 2012 Resolution:

  1. Put on some serious weight, at least up to 45kg. It was pathetic when you weigh and the number stops at 39kg!
  2. Generate more ideas and making more crafts. It is a passion, I can't resist. Only now I realized ~duh~
  3. Breastfeeding my precious girl until she reaches 2 years. She is now 18 months old and I think I'm gonna start to mix BF with formula milk.
  4. New family member, perhaps!

Let's review:

  1. I have no luck in gaining some weight. I am 43kg now - 4 kg in a year is kind of disappointing for me. Well, at least the scale number increased! Checked!
  2. Yes, yes and yes! I've had a wonderful time sewing all my customer's craft, pop on to my craft blog at Sarang Craft. See it to believe it! #2, checked!
  3. I breastfed Balqis until she was 2 years 3 months old. More than what I expected (She alternated with formula milk since she was 1 yrs 7 mths). Well, there is a myth that skinny lady like myself doesn't have much milk to provide her child - I object! Bull***t! So #3, checked!
  4. It is a fact! I delivered my second girl named Nuha on 7th September 2012! CHECKED! CHECKED! CHECKED!
Overall, I am over the heel knowing that all my 2012 wishlist came true!

I eat everyday, drink every hour, snacking while watching Korean dramas, but still the weight is the problem. I cannot gain much despite my eating habit. The metabolism is to blame! The highest weight I achieved was at 52kg on my last month of pregnancy. Then it decreasing gradually after labor until now, 43kg. As long as I am healthy, I am not concern about weight anymore *grinning happily*.

As a fulltime housewife, I exclusively breastfeed baby Nuha. I started to breastfed her 1 hour after delivery and she doesn't suffered from jaundis. The antibody in my milk play an important part at that moment! For mummies out there, please breasfeed your child. Set your mind to produce plenty of milk and the reflex will do the rest. Your baby deserve the best and the best comes from you! Have you ever wonder why God created breast milk?  


Nuha several hours old.
My girls. Balqis is 2 years 7 months now!
Nuha 4mo and growing up healthily. Alhamdulillah.
My resolutions for the year 2013 will remain the same except for #4 *give me a space*! 

Yeay!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...