Sunday, December 11, 2011

Welcome to Sarang Craft!

Attention!


Got a new blog in the house! 


Sarang Craft will be the place where all my handmade, crafty-licious crafts and stuffs are gathered. But not to worry, I am still manage this 'tale of a housewife' as a personal blog until the very end. I just don't want to mix them in here. People might get confused, won't they?


Though the new one is still under construction (a lot of pics are yet to be uploaded), I promise I will keep them both up-to-date. Stay connected is all I'm asking.


If you like 'a tale of a housewife', I am sure you will love 'Sarang Craft' more.


Thank you so much for the continuous love and support. Saranghae!!


Mmuuaaahhhh!! 

Let's go to http://sarang-craft.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...