Friday, April 20, 2012

AVENT Limited Edition Pink and Blue Bottle

I am little bit bored with the old honey-tint AVENT bottle, plus since Balqis stopped breastfeeding 2 months ago, it's been a while since I bought Balqis her new feeding bottle, well actually never bought one - got as a present for Balqis new baby born (has been almost 2 years already). Now it is time for her to drink her Anmum Essential 3+ milk using the new bottle. 




Apparently, I found this great limited edition blue and pink bottle at Carl's Babycare. It is a twin pack edition, which means in there are both pink or blue bottle in one pack. Lucky for me, I got a friend who wants to exchange so that we got both color in a pack. 





Carl's Babycare provides you your baby needs much cheaper than the market price. So, have a great shopping at Carl's Babycare!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...